Saturday, May 9, 2009

16 May 2009,Saturday

16 May 2009
sunny
2day morning whn i slp til half way
around 7 something...
feel so hot..
damn it~
no electricity ler..so i pick up my lovely hp..
saw some messages..
so sad to hear dat frm clarin
she n her bf long time 2gether d
but nw facing some serious prob..
i hv dat b4 too...i und wad's her feelings..
damn bad feeling..i dun wana hv it anymore..
dat's hurt~ jz ignore dis topic..
yu-hoo~~
today is also my buddy- Lai Samm's b'day...
haha^^
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY
i wish her after i wake up at 7.xx
it's impossible 4 me wake up such early..
especially today is Saturday..
kakaz...
thn i slp bck lor..
guess wad time i wake up...
haha...kinda "early" d..
dat's 12.05pm..
hoho~
noon d lea..i sumore greet him Morning..
_simply grab a pic of me at dining room_
thn i get a call frm Mr.Neoh
duno hw 2 say him anymore..
wana me go n find him or else he wana cum n find me..
wat's wrong wif him?
y mz i go n find him??
he wana find me do wad?jz talk?
go his house??sot d mea me?
a lot of ques bloom my head..
i wonder y he wants me go n find him..
at last i oso find a reason n reject him..
he kinda beh syok liao
haiz..dun care abt him la..
his tone whn talk to me jz like last time..
odering me do dis n dat..
jz assuming dat i'm her gf??
dreaming la...pls...
im nt dat type anymore..
dat's y i dun like a bf dat treat me like dat..
even last time whn v r stil together
so,i won't bck 4 u anymore..
even u told me dat u stil like me
thn i hv my breakfast + lunch..
after dat i help my dad mop floor...
phew~ so tired...thn i washed my shoes..
as long time nvr wash d..haha..lazy de me..
n i feel dat i dun think + miss abt him anymore...
mayb i already gv up him..
_hw abt dis hair style?_

kinda hate my com..
so sucks man~~
jz can write blog..
so i hv to release my anger + tension here...
i wana open my msn n fs ler..
long time nvr update d..
sure gt lotzz of comments waiting me reply nerhx..
really gonna tel my mum abt dis prob d..
ltr goin to add maths tui..
weweeee~ tea is so funny..
gonna perli Ms.Prawn thr too...
c yea~~muackss...

No comments: