Monday, November 15, 2010

366 Days Together

Sunny Day

My hand phone dropped on the floor and spoil yesterday morning.
Arghh~ Getting frustrated already ler!!
I'm moody in the morning...my phone just get repaired for the screen problem and now I have to spend another hundred bugs for that again. haiz...
I'm so sorry dear. Wasted your money again. :(
Okay! Today it's our 1 year anniversary.
I don't feel that 1 year is long...it's too short.
I won't feel boring although get together with you for 1 year already.
I love you deeper and deeper, dear.
I love you!! Muackss~
I know that I always make you angry and sad...even cry.
Sorry! Sometimes I really didn't mean it.
I'm so sorry. :(
Hope that we'll love each other more and more. hehe
I love you. ^^

Although today is our anniversary but dear still have to work.
Gonna celebrate at night later.
Hubbie is going to bring me to Victoria Station! ^^
This is the first time I'm going to there.
Last time I'm dreaming that one day I'll visit that restaurant.
But now...my dream is coming true.
Thanks a lot~ Hubbie. Muackss...
I'm gonna post some pics here after the celebration.
Stay tuned!! :)

At last, wish hubbie and myself...


HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!



I love you always like you do.

No comments: