Monday, November 15, 2010

12 November 2010, Friday

Sunny + Rainy Day

Today is hubbie's off day. Before my exam we already plan to go some where else.
Last week Friday is Deepavali so hubbie can't make it to off.
This is the first outing on November.
Actually this morning I have to accompany my mum to attend my sister's convocation day at primary school but hubbie says he coming out early in the morning.
So, I have to reject my mum and I get scolded early in the morning. Haiz...
After hubbie reached my home, we stay a while before went out.
First, I drive and my hubbie just sit beside me. We went to my primary school to pass the camera to my mum. Then we went to take our brunch and headed to MPSP to pay the saman.
Yesterday I went to Pacific to find hubbie and park beside the shop lot.
I get a saman. My RM15 fly away. Hell....==

Our first stop is Queensbay Mall. We have been a long time never visit there.
I have to shop for dress because Prom Night and his brother's wedding is coming.
I don't have any nice clothes to wear anymore and same goes to him.
I don't know why I'm terribly "soi" that day.
Once I reach there, my new slipper spoilt. Damn it!
I have to spend extra money to buy a pair of new slipper and it costs me RM55.90.
For just a pair of slipper. Haiz...
I can't spot any nice dress at Queensbay. So I just bought a pair of shoes.
But hubbie spotted some. He bought a new clothes at Subzero.
I have no idea why he likes the shirt in that shop.
He wanted to buy a tie which costs RM79.00.
Whao~ So expensive and it's just a small tie. I told him that it's just a waste.
You'll wear for once or twice and just leave it there.

The second stop is Sunway Carnival Mall.
We shop until our leg feel pain. haha
Hubbie didn't read the price list and just direct order apple juice at the New Zealand Natural Ice-cream stall.
You know what, this is the most expensive apple juice I've ever drink before.
It costs us RM10.90 and it's just a small cup.
I rather go and drink Starbucks than that apple juice.
At there, he went in Subzero shop again..Haiz...
Lastly, he bought one new clothes there and I ask him is it every Subzero shop you also wanna buy a shirt from them?
I still can't find any dress that suit me at there. Feeling so sad.

The third stop is at Pacific. We rest in the car for a while because it's too tired.
We went out from 10.30am until 4.30pm and yet we're still at Pacific.
Lastly I bought a dress but it doesn't suit me to wear to Prom Night.
I gotta find my buddies and buy together with me.
Then we went for a movie, Skyline. It's about Aliens and human being.
The story is quite nice but the ending doesn't seems like an ending.
After the movie, we went to Pizza Hut.
But my hubbie is craving for Kim Gary. He's addicted to the Cheese Baked Rice.
I love that too! :) I love cheesy now.
We ordered a new kind of pizza that includes 6 types of cheese on the top of the pizza.
Yummy!! I like it. By the way, you still can add toppings with just adding RM 2.
Not yet try it?? Get it now!! hehe
After the dinner, we just simply walk around and then he fetched me home.
I've stick with him for the half day. hehe
Feel so happy although it's quite tired to shop for the whole day long.
Thank you, hubbie!
I love you! :)

No comments: