Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Waiting...



Waiting....
Waiting...
Waiting..



I'm still Waiting...
The endless Waiting in our life..
Waiting for what?
All depend on YOU.
YOU decide it!


I'm Waiting for my DiGi Broadband to be activated.
I'm Waiting to cut my new hair style.
I'm Waiting to finish study my 10 subjects.
I'm Waiting to the end of my secondary school life.
I'm Waiting for my future to arrive.
I'm Waiting my scars to recover.
I'm Waiting for my labtop.
I'm Waiting for the big family trip to Langkawi.
I'm Waiting for my SPM to be the past.
I'm Waiting for the pretty clothes.
I'm Waiting my face to recover.
I'm Waiting to hang out.
I'm Waiting to go to clubbing with my buddies.
I'm Waiting to be slim.
I'm Waiting to be rich.
I'm Waiting for YOU..


Our life got lots of waits and wastes.
Don't let the time left YOU behind.
Get move on to your new life.
Cheers~

No comments: