Monday, June 29, 2009

Winnie + Eddie


Do you ever know what is fate??
What is the feel of being in love??
What is love??
How it comes & goes??
Don't ask me...because I also don't know..
We are together when we are in end of the year of 2007.
Seems like long time ago huh~ haha
But now we are together back after break for many months ago
As I also can't remember when we break off...
that's another story already...bla....bla...bla...
don't drag too much...haha^^

_:: 10 June 2009 ::_
-The day we are together...
-But I know you will remember la...
-I know you will change your last time attitude because of me..
-Really thank you so much,dear...
-And...I can't do anything for you...sorry~
-I'll try my best la...okay??hehe
-I don't want a love that full of promises...
-I just want you when I need you..that's more than enough...
-I know your love to me will not fade till the day I never love you anymore.
-I hope I can not be so play in this matter anymore...really hope that
-Sorry if I can't made that...I do not want to make such stupid promises to you.
-And...last but not least...I love you,dear~

[ Me & You ]



[ Love you~ ]

No comments: