Sunday, October 17, 2010

14 August 2010, Friday

Sunny + Rainy

I'm here to post on what happen during my dad's b'day celebration.
Heh...You might be wonder why am I talking about this, right?
This is mainly write for Shawis (SOO YEE) who asked me to post about this since I've written that in my previous post.
Now... I'm going to write.

Firstly, my mum decided to go to Auto-City for TAO.
As she didn't book for the places, so we changed our mind.
I introduced Seoul Garden to them since my dad haven't dine in there before.
So pity of him. =(
Unluckily it was full as a lot of people having dinner there.
It's "buka puasa" time ma...
So sad...can't even eat "ho liao" that day.
At last, we ended up our dinner at 乐园.
A bit disappointed for me.
That day hubbie went together for dinner with my family.
hehe...6 peoples in one car. LOL
Sad to say that there is no photo taken.
haiz...Nevermind..
As long as we're happy. ^^
That's all.

No comments: