Thursday, February 4, 2010

4 February 2010, Thursday

Sunny Day

Today almost can't wake up.
I'm too tired because I used to sleep very late everyday.
When I'm nicely sleeping, my mum wake me up and call me to hang something a the bottom of the door.
Lol...isn't too early to hang the red cloth?
I said I want to sleep, don't call me.Then she walked out from my room.
When I woke up in the morning, I taught my mum will bought me breakfast.
Who knows she was not at home. Haiz..
Have to cook instant noodles to eat. Awww~ pityful me.
After eat I rush to work.

Nothing much about today's work.
Reach there early but no people open the door.
Waited for few minutes with Ana and Samm then Sean reached.
After we done the thingy, all of us sat down and talk about boss' wife.
She's rude and do things without system and law. WTF!!
Seriuosly, I hate this kind of people.
Others work for her but she never pay the right amount.
Is it she's non-educated? Rich so what?
She thinks she's rich enough so she can has her own Labour Law??
I've never met such boss before. Hate her!!
And don't call me back to work during cny while I'm off.
I won't pick up the call.
If she wants to terminate me, then it's fine.
I also don't feel like working with such lousy boss too.
She can scold others eventhough the person didn't do anything wrong.
I hate this "Alice the wonderland"!!
Shit her! Booooooo~~ *thumbs down*
I feels pity to Sean and Ana. They work hard for boss but get this kind of treat.

Dear,
I don't want we keep arguing.
I want you chat happily with me everyday.
Although I'm not by your side everyday,
but do you feel how much I love you?
I'm deeply falling in love with you.
Just you don't feel it and realise it.
I admit sometimes I might easy to get mad.
Sorry about that.
I less control you doesn't mean I don't care about you.
You're my everything.
My life, my lover and my happines.
I'm grateful to have you as my boyfriend and beloved.
I need you. I miss you.
And...
I love you much.
Muackss~ =)

We're born to love
and
beloved.

No comments: