Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 February 2010, Tuesday

Sunny Day

My dear was sick yesterday. I'm worry about him, really!
I miss him lots too! ^^
This morning Clarin messages me when I woke up.
Got to know that she's on the way take bus going to Jetty to Penang.
She needs somebody to accompany her to sms.
So, I'm the one who has to accompany her.
Her hubby is sick. She cooks porridge and leng chi kang for her hubby.
Aww~ So sweet of her. Label her as a caring girlfriend. Haha
I wonder why my dear never message me. It's 11.30am.
He sure wake up d what. I call him.
He's on the way coming to here but not my house.
He has to go to Pacific to look after his dad's shop a while.
I'm waiting for him. Hope to see him soon.
I told dear I'll cook for him. He might be very happy I think.
And I'm also happy to cook for him. =) I'm willing to do so!
Dear looks sick but he stil come and find me.
I have to sayang him lotz back! Mwahx~

We went to Pacific at 5 something.
Before that we went to ATM first! haha..
I'm noob. First time wanna draw money out from my account.
I don't know what should I press.
We reached there and help his dad to look after the shop a while because there's sort of workers.
I draw the money out because I wanna buy Nike shoes.
Dear keep confused me when I said I wanna buy Nike shoes.
At last, I bought that back! Yuhuu~ I'm happy!
Thanks dear for your 50 bugs but that money is I borrow from you. Okay!
I don't want to use your money to buy that.
I'm also working. I have the ability to pay for that.
I know you affraid that I don't have enough money to spend.
Thanks for your caring. Muackss~

We have our dinner at 广东小吃 because dear only can eat porridge.
So pity him. =(
Oh ya! We also watched movie there.
We watched Woohoo Tiger!
Yaya... I know I'm already outdated la!
I'll rate the movie 3/5 only.
Quite funny also ler.
The Ah Beng looks funny and humour.
The Rain looks gay. Ewwww~
But they just act la.
After movie, dear drive me home.
On the way back home, we never chat with each other.
I know that's my wrong. I never sms them also!
I'm so sorry! I don't hope they'll sms me on that time too.
I've spoilt your good mood. Sorry dear.
I'm a little bit mad because I want you to eat medicine.
Without medicine how will you recover fast?
I will change for you.
Really.
But stil sorry for that incident.
I only love you.
I won't love others anymore.
I love you.

No comments: