Friday, November 13, 2009

13 November 2009, Friday

Sunny Day

Last week just went out with him to watch Poker King.
I can't imagine this week he suddenly pop out some words this morning.
Am I just dreaming or what? Haiz...What should I dp?

SPM is just 4 days more..
Today is mummy's b'day and is the last day of our schooling day too!
So sad.. I've taken many photos with my lovely friends and buddies.
I'll miss them so much. We took photo with many teacher just now.
Such as, Pn. Lim Lie Chang, Pn. Lim Siew Sim, Mr.Goh, Pn. Phan. Pn. Hasanah and also Pn. Komala.
We also hug them. Play like a fool outside class with my buddies. Miss it lotz!
After taking photos with Pn. Komala, we went back home.
Remee cried, Calaine cried before this, Samm too... At last, I can't withstand anymore.
I cried too..Our 5 years secondary school life had finished.
Miss it now..Don't wana leave my friends la..sobx~
I'll upload the photos later..erm..maybe tomorrow.haha

My dad's bro,[means my uncle la] come to my house..
Maybe gonna celebrate my mum's b'day somewhere else..
I also don't know yetcause she's not at home.
Tomorrow we've decided to meet at public library to study and discuss our Malay and English together.
Hehe^^ We can meet again. Yahoo~!!
Don't know what will be happened soon.Haha..

No comments: