Friday, July 3, 2009

3 July 2009, Friday

* sunny day *


HoHo~ Today morning I'm damn happy...
haha^^ Do you know why??
That's my dad let me ride motorcycle to school...
yeah~~ but I ridenot really fast also la..
Just 80km/hr only mer...but my mum says NO!
I don't bother so much..I must ride to school...
Just now at school...We are having two free periods again..
That is Moral...Pn. Hindon-The Crocodile, came into our class...
She just do her things in front then we are doing add maths and own stuff..
Today Kooi Yong doesn't be cat already...because she never buy fish to eat today..
The past few days when I saw her she's eating the fish everytime..
so, I give her a nickname- Cat...
After recess time is English period...Pn. Phan is not going to enter our class from 17-30 July..
But there are tuition class for us after school...and she also wants us to hand in the essay for her on Monday..
That's what Shu-Lyn promise teacher so we are the mangsa who have to follow..haiz..
During EST period, I went to next class-5 Cergas to talk with Tying,Villine and Woon Wei..
From them, i get to gossip something there...haha
The gang of them have quarreled with Yin Yin's gang...
Just because the Amp Square Karaoke things... [ sorry if I'hv mistaken for the reason ]
Haiz...what for la..lolx...
Tying tells me that they are going to do something to pay back...
I wonder what will they do..haha..
I want to see lea...Tying is so "soi"(hokkien)...
every words that she says make other peoples ear suffer...
Bell rings, I quickly rush back cause it is History period...then I rush back to the class.
During History period, teacher call me to read because all is Calaine's fault!!
Shit her la~ then ma nevermind lor..I read..cause I accept the fate..haha
But when I'm reading, something happens...this time is Soo Yee's fault..
She is so disgusting..she use her fingertips to touch my leg...Oh My God!!
I can't withstand the itchiness...so, I stop reading and stare at her..
But she continues to make me laugh and laugh..ishh...so bad la her..
After school, Soo Yee and I walk togetehr to take motorcycle back to home..
She suggests me to ride go out from the school and not to push the motorcycle out then.
As I also do not want to do those "mempersiahsui" thing, then I also follow her ride out only la.
If everyday I can ride to school is so easy for my life..
I no need to walk back to home under the big uncle sun..damn it!
Now I'm going to post a post on Buddy Blog already...
_END OF TODAY'S POST_

No comments: