Thursday, July 2, 2009

1 July 2009, Wednesday

_sunny day_

Today at sch jz ply ply and ply..
besides ply...that's only chatting...
due to many teachers are not around,
so we hv the opportunities to talk..
haiya~ girls wad..must be gossiping when gt nth to do la..
today thr are 3 ppls b'day...
that is...
Vanessa, Wei Ling and Huey Wen...
anyway..happy b'day ler..hehe^^

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY !!!
in the afternoon, i mange to do our buddy blog..
erm..not so satisfy with that la..
coz i can't found a suitable blogskins for that...
so, i jz post my 1st post thr..Remee has upload a new song thr..
after taking dinner, my mum scolds my sister...
haiz...my sis was so unfortunately...haha
but once she scolds, me also get scolded too!! shit ler~
nth to do...i jz act duno lor..
thn i somemore act obedient girl a while la..
go and do my homework..kakaz...^^
that isn't me actually..wateva..jz acting wad..
nowadays all of us are reading Remee's books...
that is something abt sexual education books..and..
it's really interesting..hehe...we'hv learned a lot of things thr..
hope that Soo Yee will change her opinion not to having sexual intercouse b4 married..
maybe she will...or maybe she would not..haha...
sorry...i'm talking too much abt her nad things here..sincerely sorry~
i jz don't want u regret after what u had done..
--- END OF THE POST ---

No comments: